The growing problems that face the installation of water wells – related in particular to the variety of types of terrain to be filtered – have led us to study and produce a complete range of carbon and stainless steel filters machined using a continuous helical welding technique, essential to achieve specific high-quality features such as:
- Maximum roundness.
- Uniform thickness.
- Diameters of any intermediate size.
- No limit to the length of the components produced.
- High mechanical resistance to crushing.
Standard product diameters: from 114 mm to 1060 mm. Thicknesses available: 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 mm.
We use top quality materials and carefully select sheet steel coils, accurately pickled and sheared, without any burring. Once machining has been completed, the pipes are checked one by one. Moreover, each pipe can be appropriately bevelled to facilitate head to head welding. See any available jointing systems in the image.
Made from pickled sheet steel in coils punched and welded. Finishing: painted internally and externally with non-toxic black paint, raw, hot-galvanized or other on request.
- Filter with DIN 4922 punching.
- Any diameter between 114 mm and 1060 mm.
- Lengths on request up to a maximum of 12 metres.